Terms and Conditions
Laser Tag 4 Hire - LT4H
The Hirer – The customer
The hirer agrees to all of the following:
Any damages or loss of equipment the hirer maybe charged and any additional payments will need to be made within 7 days for repayment and repairs. Any damages to the equipment or missing equipment please report to LT4H straight away.
If equipment is left on then we charge you £22 per item as we will have to replace each battery. Please turn off equipment after used.
The hirers card details will be held securely via LT4H payment system incase of any damages or lost equipment. The hirer agrees their card will be automatically charged if needed. Once the equipment has been returned and there are no issues the hirers card will be automatically removed.
1x Laser tag phasors £500 - £900, 1x Headband £3.50, 1x Phasor case £120, 1 x Trigger x £8.50, 1x button £3.50, 1x Sensor £15, 1x headband cable £25, 1 x battle box £395, 1 x Battle box case £150, 1 x aerial £29, Inflatables £340, Replace Battery (due to not being turned off) £25. Plus labour at £25 per hour. Plus import duty.
Batteries left on are not recoverable and will have to be replaced if not turned off after being used or within 2 hours. Please remember to turn them off to avoid charges.
Delivery and Collection:
1. The hirer agrees that they are able to take delivery of the equipment on the agreed delivery date. The hirer agrees that the equipment will be ready to be collected by the courier in its original packing on the agreed collection date. The hirer will stick the return labels onto the boxes before collection (provided by LT4H) with the lids securely on the boxes with cable ties (provided with delivery). The hirer agrees to pay any re-collection charges should the courier have to be rebooked for either delivery or collection.
2. The hirer agrees to not amend the courier delivery or collection via the notification text/email without prior permission from LT4H. The hirer may incur extra delivery/collection charges at LT4H’s discretion. LT4H accepts no responsibility for late delivery if nobody is available to receive the equipment. Deliveries typically occur between 9.00am and 17.00pm Monday – Friday.
3. Hirers understand there maybe late fees for not returning hire gear on time due to error of the hirer or hirers party. (e.g. not putting return labels on the boxes before collection).
Packing the boxes for return:
The day before your collection you will receive a text message with how to pack for its return. The hirer agrees to complete this return form and agrees to return the equipment back as they received it.
DPD collection only - If the hire boxes are not secure with cable ties before collection with DPD you are fully responsible for any losses. Feel free to take photos of the boxes secure before they leave your premises.
If our team collect your hire there will not be any cable provided. Please ensure all equipment you received is returned including keys, packing materials etc. When packing away please do not trap any wires.
Payment, transfers, cancellations and forfeiture of deposit:
1. The hirer agrees to secure their booking and date with the full payment. The equipment will not be shipped until full payment of the hire has been made. We can hold your requested date for 48 hours only.
2. The hirer agrees that if circumstances change and you need to change the dates of the hire agreement, subject to availability, then the hirer must inform LT4H no less than 28 days prior to your scheduled delivery date, the hirer will then be able to transfer 50% to another date.
3. Cancellations will result in forfeiture of all deposits (50%) or fees paid unless LT4H cancels the booking your deposit (50%) is non-refundable. Cancelling 14 days of less to your hire LT4Hire can not provide a refund or move the date.
4. LT4H can not refund you for any changes to your hire package. For example if you book to hire 20 gaming phasors and change your mind to go down to 18 LT4H does not refund you the difference.
Liability Release and Assumption of Risk:
Please note that there are inherent risks involved in outdoor or adventurous activities such as those which present themselves whilst playing with LT4H equipment. The hirer personally and voluntarily assumes the risks of any harm, trauma, injury or damage that may occur to any person or property whether foreseen or unforeseen in connection with the activity. As the hirer of the equipment the undersigned is/are responsible for the conscientious use of the equipment and shall be responsible and may incur charges for any loss or damage to the equipment. LT4H cannot and will not be held liable for any public liability when not directly supervising an event. You should undertake your own risk assessment for any public event.
Smoke grenades & face paint and extras, if applicable.
Smoke grenades are to be used by age 18 and above only, the user must read over the instructions attached to the smoke grenades and to be used at their own risk. Camo nets, inflatables walls, face paint and other extras are to be used at your own risk and the hirer personally and voluntarily assumes the risks of any harm, trauma, injury or damage that may occur to any person or property whether foreseen or unforeseen in connection with the activity.
Laser Tag 2U/ Laser Tag 4 Hire Trading Under The Rogers Organisation Limited – Company Number 11798534