Terms and Conditions
Laser Tag 4 Hire – LT4H
The Hirer – The customer
Charges are extremely rare, we would only ever charge for the full price of the phasors if not returned. The equipment is extremely strong. Please do not worry too much as the prices below are really for extreme circumstances.
We offer insurance for peace of mind. The kit is strong and robust, the prices below are to cover our costs of equipment not being return or extreme damages and batteries. If the equipment is returned and looked after and switched off then nothing to worry about and we totally understand accidents happen.
For insurance please click here –
The hirer agrees to all of the following:
Any damages or loss of equipment the hirer may be charged and any additional payments will need to be made within 7 days for replacement and repairs. Any damages to the equipment or missing equipment please report to LT4H straight away.
The hirers card details will be held securely via LT4H payment system in case of any damages or lost equipment. The hirer agrees their card will be automatically charged if needed. Once the equipment has been returned and there are no issues the hirers card will be automatically removed.
Replacement costs: 1x Laser tag phasor £700 – £900, 1x Headband £4, 1x Phasor case £150, 1 x Trigger x £8.50, 1x button £4, 1x Sensor £15, 1x headband cable £45, 1 x battle box £600, 1 x Battle box case £450, 1 x aerial £35, 1 x Inflatables £350. 1 x Pump £155, 1 x Foam £95, 1 x Box £35, 1 x Key £5, 1 x Flag £5, 1x Pegs £4, 1x Domination box £600, Other Items £1 – £1000 Plus labour at £35 per hour. Plus import duty.
For insurance please click here –
Delivery and Collection
- The hirer agrees that they are able to take delivery of the equipment on the agreed delivery date. The hirer agrees that the equipment will be ready to be collected by the courier in its original packing on the agreed collection date. The hirer will stick the return labels onto the boxes before collection (provided by LT4H) with the lids securely on the boxes with cable ties (provided with delivery). The hirer agrees to pay any re-collection charges should the courier have to be rebooked for either delivery or collection.
- The hirer agrees to not amend the courier delivery or collection via the notification text/email without prior permission from LT4H. The hirer may incur extra delivery/collection charges at LT4H’s discretion. LT4H accepts no responsibility for late delivery if nobody is available to receive the equipment. Deliveries typically occur between 8.00am and 18.00pm Monday – Friday, not including bank holidays.
- Hirer understand there may be late fees for not returning hired gear on time due to error of the hirer or hirers party. (e.g. not putting return labels on the boxes before collection).
- The hirer agrees to complete the return form by 8pm the night before the collection date to show the equipment is secure and ready for collection (This will be texted to you and in your hire). Any delays may result in late fees.
Packing the boxes for return
The day before your collection you will receive a text message with how to pack for its return. The hirer agrees to complete this return form and agrees to return the equipment back as they received it.
DPD collection only – If the hire boxes are not secure with cable tie before collection with DPD you are fully responsible for any losses. Feel free to take photos of the boxes secure before they leave your premises.
If our team collect your hire there will not be any cable ties provided. Please ensure all equipment you received is returned including keys, packing materials etc.
The equipment can be used in light rain. Please do not use the equipment in a storm or very heavy rain. If the equipment gets wet please remove the headbands and dry off the equipment before packing away. Please put the headbands in a plastic bag. The foam in the boxes cannot get wet. Packing away equipment when very wet could damage the equipment.
Payment, transfers, cancellations and forfeiture of deposit
- The hirer agrees to secure their booking and date with the full payment. The equipment will not be shipped until full payment of the hire has been made. We can hold your requested date for 48 hours only.
- The hirer agrees that if circumstances change and you need to change the dates of the hire agreement, subject to availability, then the hirer must inform LT4H no less than 28 days prior to your scheduled delivery date, the hirer will then be able to transfer 50% to another date.
- Cancellations will result in forfeiture of all deposits (50%) or fees paid, unless LT4H cancels the booking your deposit (50%) is non-refundable. Cancelling 7 days of less to your hire being shipped LT4Hire cannot provide a refund or move the date.
- LT4H cannot refund you for any changes to your hire package. For example, if you book to hire 20 gaming phasors and change your mind to go down to 18 LT4H does not refund you the difference.
LT4H can only transfer the date of your hire if there was a lockdown. If someone in your party gets Covid or any similar virus then LT4H has to now treat this like any other inflection and the terms and conditions above stay in place. LT4H is a small family run business and can no longer keep moving dates and refunding due to Covid.
Liability Release and Assumption of Risk
Please note that there are inherent risks involved in outdoor or adventurous activities such as those which present themselves whilst playing with LT4H equipment. The hirer personally and voluntarily assumes the risks of any harm, trauma, injury or damage that may occur to any person or property whether foreseen or unforeseen in connection with the activity. As the hirer of the equipment the undersigned is/are responsible for the conscientious use of the equipment and shall be responsible and may incur charges for any loss or damage to the equipment. LT4H cannot and will not be held liable for any public liability when not directly supervising an event. You should undertake your own risk assessment for any public event.
Smoke grenades & face paint and extras, if applicable.
Smoke grenades are to be used by age 18 and above only, the user must read over the instructions attached to the smoke grenades and to be used at their own risk. Camo nets, inflatables walls, face paint and other extras are to be used at your own risk and the hirer personally and voluntarily assumes the risks of any harm, trauma, injury or damage that may occur to any person or property whether foreseen or unforeseen in connection with the activity.